☛ Tap the map to show info about tapped region here
Troubador Tour BoardClose
Welcome to the game. How it goes:
- You are a theatrical agent for musicians.
You want 🎤 Clients.
- Walk around. Press the button to visit the nearby region.
- Visit a region to get a 💎Prism for that region.
- Visit a region near another region for which you have a 💎Prism
to establish a ⛗Route between those regions. This "spends"
- You want 🏆Trophies.
- When you visit a region, you might recruit a 🎤 Client.
If so, they travel with you for a while and then settle down
when you visit an empty region.
- When you visit a region, your 🎤 Clients pay you 💰.
⛗Route-connected 🎤 Clients pay more 💰 than unconnected
🎤 Clients do.
- If you have many 🏆Trophies and lots of 💰, you can spend
them on a party to which you invite all the right people, thus
boosting your professional credibility.
- Sometimes regions appear where there were none.
Sometimes regions disappear. This can tear up your ⛗Routes.
Data we collect:
This game "remembers" some places you've
been close to—places you've been in the last hour, places
you have 💎Prisms for, places you have ⛗Routes, places you have
How we use it: To make the game rules work, as described above.
Who do we share it with: Law enforcement, if they have a warrant, hypothetically.